With that post-Doris euphoria finally wearing off, Odd Future fans are undoubtedly fiending for another hit of grimy, offbeat Left Coast goodness. Well, Look no further; Tyler, The Creator has linked up with three of his most prominent crewmates to unleash a brand new promotional single. Following a gruff opener from Wolf Haley himself, Hodgy Beats and Domo Genesis jump on Nottz‘s menacing guitar-synth beat to deliver 16 bars each of tightly-wound tough-talk. Last but most definitely not least, lyrical powerhouse Earl Sweatshirt comes with his usual polysyllabically-rhymed flames on the back. Look isn’t attached to a larger set, but rest assured, we’ll keep you supplied with all the latest news and tunes from your favorite OF affiliates.
Written by richard on 10/3/13
Submit your Rating
Odd Future Records/RED
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.