With that post-Doris euphoria finally wearing off, Odd Future fans are undoubtedly fiending for another hit of grimy, offbeat Left Coast goodness. Well, Look no further; Tyler, The Creator has linked up with three of his most prominent crewmates to unleash a brand new promotional single. Following a gruff opener from Wolf Haley himself, Hodgy Beats and Domo Genesis jump on Nottz‘s menacing guitar-synth beat to deliver 16 bars each of tightly-wound tough-talk. Last but most definitely not least, lyrical powerhouse Earl Sweatshirt comes with his usual polysyllabically-rhymed flames on the back. Look isn’t attached to a larger set, but rest assured, we’ll keep you supplied with all the latest news and tunes from your favorite OF affiliates.
Written by richard on 10/3/13
Submit your Rating
Odd Future Records/RED
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.