With that post-Doris euphoria finally wearing off, Odd Future fans are undoubtedly fiending for another hit of grimy, offbeat Left Coast goodness. Well, Look no further; Tyler, The Creator has linked up with three of his most prominent crewmates to unleash a brand new promotional single. Following a gruff opener from Wolf Haley himself, Hodgy Beats and Domo Genesis jump on Nottz‘s menacing guitar-synth beat to deliver 16 bars each of tightly-wound tough-talk. Last but most definitely not least, lyrical powerhouse Earl Sweatshirt comes with his usual polysyllabically-rhymed flames on the back. Look isn’t attached to a larger set, but rest assured, we’ll keep you supplied with all the latest news and tunes from your favorite OF affiliates.
Odd Future Records/RED
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.