With that post-Doris euphoria finally wearing off, Odd Future fans are undoubtedly fiending for another hit of grimy, offbeat Left Coast goodness. Well, Look no further; Tyler, The Creator has linked up with three of his most prominent crewmates to unleash a brand new promotional single. Following a gruff opener from Wolf Haley himself, Hodgy Beats and Domo Genesis jump on Nottz‘s menacing guitar-synth beat to deliver 16 bars each of tightly-wound tough-talk. Last but most definitely not least, lyrical powerhouse Earl Sweatshirt comes with his usual polysyllabically-rhymed flames on the back. Look isn’t attached to a larger set, but rest assured, we’ll keep you supplied with all the latest news and tunes from your favorite OF affiliates.
Written by richard on 10/3/13
Submit your Rating
Odd Future Records/RED
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Omar LinX - Forgive Me
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.