Previously heard collaborating on hit single Molly, YMCMB emcee Tyga and buzzmaking beatsmith Mally Mall rejoin forces to co-headline new promotional single Wake Up In It. On this street-ready cut, Mally’s trap percussion and eerie bell arpeggios back his collaborator as he rhymes about his paper chase and his penchant for hittin’ it in the morning. G.O.O.D. Music signee Pusha T and MMG affiliate French Montana express equal enthusiasm about currency and early-AM lovemaking in their braggadocious guest 16s. Island-pop mainstay Sean Kingston rounds out the guest lineup, contributing some breezy chorus vocals as well as a brisk guest verse. Wake Up isn’t attached to a larger set, but fans should stay tuned; we’ll keep you posted on each of the collaborators’ plans as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 11/26/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Coconut Juice ft. Travis McCoy" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Madison | LST ft. Kiah Victoria - The World
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- DJ Drama ft. Young Jeezy, Young Thug & Rich Homie Quan - Right Back
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.