Previously heard collaborating on hit single Molly, YMCMB emcee Tyga and buzzmaking beatsmith Mally Mall rejoin forces to co-headline new promotional single Wake Up In It. On this street-ready cut, Mally’s trap percussion and eerie bell arpeggios back his collaborator as he rhymes about his paper chase and his penchant for hittin’ it in the morning. G.O.O.D. Music signee Pusha T and MMG affiliate French Montana express equal enthusiasm about currency and early-AM lovemaking in their braggadocious guest 16s. Island-pop mainstay Sean Kingston rounds out the guest lineup, contributing some breezy chorus vocals as well as a brisk guest verse. Wake Up isn’t attached to a larger set, but fans should stay tuned; we’ll keep you posted on each of the collaborators’ plans as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 11/26/13
Submit your Rating
Last Kings Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Coconut Juice ft. Travis McCoy" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.