Fresh off celebrating Kim and Kanye‘s nuptials in Florence, Italy, Tyga bounces back with a brand new single off his senior set. Given the title “Real Deal,” you might expect to hear the YMCMB spitter trash industry fakes, but this club-ready cut finds him more concerned with the authenticity of a certain shawty’s physical assets. Backed by SAP and Jess Jackson‘s slinky synth-vocal grooves, Ty asks an alluring dancer to “let me get a feel.” The Gold Album has yet to receive a drop date from the label brass, but we’ll keep you posted on the project as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 05/28/14
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Coconut Juice ft. Travis McCoy" (2008)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)