UPDATE: We’ve added the new NSFW, Sharod Simpson-directed visuals for Real Deal.
Fresh off celebrating Kim and Kanye‘s nuptials in Florence, Italy, Tyga bounces back with a brand new single off his senior set. Given the title “Real Deal,” you might expect to hear the YMCMB spitter trash industry fakes, but this club-ready cut finds him more concerned with the authenticity of a certain shawty’s physical assets. Backed by SAP and Jess Jackson‘s slinky synth-vocal grooves, Ty asks an alluring dancer to “let me get a feel.” The Gold Album has yet to receive a drop date from the label brass, but we’ll keep you posted on the project as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 09/12/14
Submit your Rating
Last Kings Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Coconut Juice ft. Travis McCoy" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)