Attention readers: if you’ve recently run into a “chick” named Molly, get in touch with Tyga ASAP. The YMCMB signee hasn’t seen “her” in a hot minute, according to his latest street single, and he’s starting to get a little worried. Coming on the heels of Rick Ross-assisted lead effort Dope, which hit the Booth, along with its official visuals, in late December, this club-ready selection finds Tyga knocking back glasses of top-shelf champagne as he searches a high-class soiree for any sign of the “woman” in question. Steel City heavyweight Wiz Khalifa and Future Music CEO Mally Mall assist in the hunt, joining the headliner over beatsmith S-X’ thumping kick drum and synth arpeggios. Feeling it? More bangers await on Tyga’s junior set, Hotel California, scheduled to hit record stores and online retailers Februray 26.
Update: Click “Watch Video” above or scroll down to view Tyga’s Colin Tilley-directed Molly visual.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Coconut Juice ft. Travis McCoy" (2008)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!