Attention readers: if you’ve recently run into a “chick” named Molly, get in touch with Tyga ASAP. The YMCMB signee hasn’t seen “her” in a hot minute, according to his latest street single, and he’s starting to get a little worried. Coming on the heels of Rick Ross-assisted lead effort Dope, which hit the Booth, along with its official visuals, in late December, this club-ready selection finds Tyga knocking back glasses of top-shelf champagne as he searches a high-class soiree for any sign of the “woman” in question. Steel City heavyweight Wiz Khalifa and Future Music CEO Mally Mall assist in the hunt, joining the headliner over beatsmith S-X’ thumping kick drum and synth arpeggios. Feeling it? More bangers await on Tyga’s junior set, Hotel California, scheduled to hit record stores and online retailers Februray 26.
Update: Click “Watch Video” above or scroll down to view Tyga’s Colin Tilley-directed Molly visual.
Written by richard on 04/8/13
Submit your Rating
Last Kings Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Coconut Juice ft. Travis McCoy" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.