Attention readers: if you’ve recently run into a “chick” named Molly, get in touch with Tyga ASAP. The YMCMB signee hasn’t seen “her” in a hot minute, according to his latest street single, and he’s starting to get a little worried. Coming on the heels of Rick Ross-assisted lead effort Dope, which hit the Booth, along with its official visuals, in late December, this club-ready selection finds Tyga knocking back glasses of top-shelf champagne as he searches a high-class soiree for any sign of the “woman” in question. Steel City heavyweight Wiz Khalifa and Future Music CEO Mally Mall assist in the hunt, joining the headliner over beatsmith S-X’ thumping kick drum and synth arpeggios. Feeling it? More bangers await on Tyga’s junior set, Hotel California, scheduled to hit record stores and online retailers Februray 26.
Update: Click “Watch Video” above or scroll down to view Tyga’s Colin Tilley-directed Molly visual.
Written by richard on 04/8/13
Submit your Rating
Last Kings Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Coconut Juice ft. Travis McCoy" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Jaden Smith - Cool Tape Vol. 2
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (11/17)
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “L.A. vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)