Attention readers: if you’ve recently run into a “chick” named Molly, get in touch with Tyga ASAP. The YMCMB signee hasn’t seen “her” in a hot minute, according to his latest street single, and he’s starting to get a little worried. Coming on the heels of Rick Ross-assisted lead effort Dope, which hit the Booth, along with its official visuals, in late December, this club-ready selection finds Tyga knocking back glasses of top-shelf champagne as he searches a high-class soiree for any sign of the “woman” in question. Steel City heavyweight Wiz Khalifa and Future Music CEO Mally Mall assist in the hunt, joining the headliner over beatsmith S-X’ thumping kick drum and synth arpeggios. Feeling it? More bangers await on Tyga’s junior set, Hotel California, scheduled to hit record stores and online retailers Februray 26.
Update: Click “Watch Video” above or scroll down to view Tyga’s Colin Tilley-directed Molly visual.
Written by richard on 04/8/13
Submit your Rating
Last Kings Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Coconut Juice ft. Travis McCoy" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.