Attention readers: if you’ve recently run into a “chick” named Molly, get in touch with Tyga ASAP. The YMCMB signee hasn’t seen “her” in a hot minute, according to his latest street single, and he’s starting to get a little worried. Coming on the heels of Rick Ross-assisted lead effort Dope, which hit the Booth, along with its official visuals, in late December, this club-ready selection finds Tyga knocking back glasses of top-shelf champagne as he searches a high-class soiree for any sign of the “woman” in question. Steel City heavyweight Wiz Khalifa and Future Music CEO Mally Mall assist in the hunt, joining the headliner over beatsmith S-X’ thumping kick drum and synth arpeggios. Feeling it? More bangers await on Tyga’s junior set, Hotel California, scheduled to hit record stores and online retailers Februray 26.
Update: Click “Watch Video” above or scroll down to view Tyga’s Colin Tilley-directed Molly visual.
Written by richard on 04/8/13
Submit your Rating
Last Kings Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Coconut Juice ft. Travis McCoy" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.