When Tyga stepped inside the Booth for his exclusive interview, he explained that he believes in giving one hundred and ten percent in his every endeavor. On his new song, Keep Your Head Up, the young emcee explains that when life pitches us curveballs, that extra ten percent goes a long way. Showcasing his vocal skills on hook, the new Young Money superstar professes that he wouldn’t have conquered life’s struggles without faith, strength and a grind-oriented mindset. Cali producer Jon Famous’s laid-back, acoustic beat is the perfect platform for Tyga to let us know how he truly feels. Following the release of his debut, No Introduction, the rapper born Michael Stevenson is set to drop The Slaughterhouse Mixtape in the next month or so.
Written by Erica L. on 07/13/08
Submit your Rating
Last Kings Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Coconut Juice ft. Travis McCoy" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Jaden Smith - Cool Tape Vol. 2
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (11/17)
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “L.A. vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)