When Tyga stepped inside the Booth for his exclusive interview, he explained that he believes in giving one hundred and ten percent in his every endeavor. On his new song, Keep Your Head Up, the young emcee explains that when life pitches us curveballs, that extra ten percent goes a long way. Showcasing his vocal skills on hook, the new Young Money superstar professes that he wouldn’t have conquered life’s struggles without faith, strength and a grind-oriented mindset. Cali producer Jon Famous’s laid-back, acoustic beat is the perfect platform for Tyga to let us know how he truly feels. Following the release of his debut, No Introduction, the rapper born Michael Stevenson is set to drop The Slaughterhouse Mixtape in the next month or so.
Written by Erica L. on 07/13/08
Submit your Rating
Last Kings Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Coconut Juice ft. Travis McCoy" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.