Tyga loves swisher blunts as much as the next rapper, but sometimes he likes to switch it up and blaze a Hookah. (Guess he changed his mind since 2013’s Hijack, on which he specifically stated, “We ain’t smokin’ that hookah.”) A promo single unattached to any forthcoming set, this joint finds the Young Money signee linking up with a rising star from the Dirty South to get faded, Egyptian-style. Young Thug jumps on London On Tha Track‘s trap-tinged beat to deliver the opening verse and hook. The ATLien foregoes the thick layer of Autotune used on his first and, to date, only Booth feature, Danny Glover (Remix), in favor of a clean delivery punctuated by falsetto squeaks. As mentioned above, this joint isn’t part of a larger set. If you’re craving more, though, you can check out Senile, the West Coast spitter’s contribution to label compilation Rise of an Empire.
Written by richard on 03/17/14
Submit your Rating
Last Kings Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Coconut Juice ft. Travis McCoy" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.