The latest rapper to branch out into the business side of the game, Tyga introduces the first signee to his Last Kings label on this freshly-leaked mixtape cut. On Heisman, the increasingly-ubiquitous FKi work their magic behind the boards as the headliner and his protégé, the somewhat Minaj-esque Honey Cocaine, trade braggadocious verses. Think this cut deserves a trophy? Then keep it locked for release details on Tyga’s yet-unscheduled #BitchImTheShit mixtape, as well as all the latest from Honey Cocaine.
Written by richard on 09/19/11
Submit your Rating
Last Kings Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Coconut Juice ft. Travis McCoy" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.