The latest rapper to branch out into the business side of the game, Tyga introduces the first signee to his Last Kings label on this freshly-leaked mixtape cut. On Heisman, the increasingly-ubiquitous FKi work their magic behind the boards as the headliner and his protégé, the somewhat Minaj-esque Honey Cocaine, trade braggadocious verses. Think this cut deserves a trophy? Then keep it locked for release details on Tyga’s yet-unscheduled #BitchImTheShit mixtape, as well as all the latest from Honey Cocaine.
Written by richard on 09/19/11
Submit your Rating
Last Kings Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Coconut Juice ft. Travis McCoy" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.