Tyga will be the first to admit that he hasn’t always been the ideal boyfriend. On top of the endless weeks on the road and other demands of his busy lifestyle, he’s been known to make the occasional “mistake.” Thus, when his latest girl wanted to break it off, he wasn’t about to fight her. He did, however, have one small request: “Let’s do it one last time… F*ck for the Road.” On the latest song release off his junior set, the YMCMB tries to sweet-talk the woman in question into ending their relationship on a high note, secretly hoping that “final” session between the sheets will persuade her to reconsider her decision to leave. Joining the headliner over Lil C‘s understated keys, Chris Breezy lends his inimitably smooth vocals to the hook and bridge. For this joint, the previously-featured Molly and much more, check out Hotel California when it hits record stores and online retailers April 9.
Written by richard on 03/25/13
Submit your Rating
Last Kings Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Coconut Juice ft. Travis McCoy" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.