Tyga will be the first to admit that he hasn’t always been the ideal boyfriend. On top of the endless weeks on the road and other demands of his busy lifestyle, he’s been known to make the occasional “mistake.” Thus, when his latest girl wanted to break it off, he wasn’t about to fight her. He did, however, have one small request: “Let’s do it one last time… F*ck for the Road.” On the latest song release off his junior set, the YMCMB tries to sweet-talk the woman in question into ending their relationship on a high note, secretly hoping that “final” session between the sheets will persuade her to reconsider her decision to leave. Joining the headliner over Lil C‘s understated keys, Chris Breezy lends his inimitably smooth vocals to the hook and bridge. For this joint, the previously-featured Molly and much more, check out Hotel California when it hits record stores and online retailers April 9.
Written by richard on 03/25/13
Submit your Rating
Last Kings Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Coconut Juice ft. Travis McCoy" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (1/23)
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.