Tyga will be the first to admit that he hasn’t always been the ideal boyfriend. On top of the endless weeks on the road and other demands of his busy lifestyle, he’s been known to make the occasional “mistake.” Thus, when his latest girl wanted to break it off, he wasn’t about to fight her. He did, however, have one small request: “Let’s do it one last time… F*ck for the Road.” On the latest song release off his junior set, the YMCMB tries to sweet-talk the woman in question into ending their relationship on a high note, secretly hoping that “final” session between the sheets will persuade her to reconsider her decision to leave. Joining the headliner over Lil C‘s understated keys, Chris Breezy lends his inimitably smooth vocals to the hook and bridge. For this joint, the previously-featured Molly and much more, check out Hotel California when it hits record stores and online retailers April 9.
Written by richard on 03/25/13
Submit your Rating
Last Kings Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Coconut Juice ft. Travis McCoy" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.