For Tyga, getting paid ain’t something that just happens on the 1st and the 15th. His bank account is growing Erryday. On single numero tres off his next full-length, the YMCMB mainstay fills listeners in on the activities of his daily hustle, which include (in addition to stacking paper) smoking Mary Jane, sipping expensive liquors and rocking the flyest chains. Beatsmith Dynce‘s operatic samples and trap percussion accompany Tyga’s larger-than-life bars. You’ll be able to find this joint, the previously-featured Real Deal and much more on The Gold ALBUM: 18th Dynasty, slated to hit record stores and online retailers Tuesday, November 18.
Written by richard on 08/18/14
Submit your Rating
Last Kings Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Coconut Juice ft. Travis McCoy" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (1/23)
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.