Dancin 4 Dollars is a tough, dirty job, and the females who do it get little respect for their efforts. On the latest leak off his just-released mixtape, Tyga shows a little appreciation for a stripper who works hard for her money (shades of Donna Summer), flowing over the appropriately sultry synth grooves of FKi and OB. Like what you’re hearing? Plenty more fresh material awaits on the Young Money signee’s #B*tchImTheSh*t street album, available now online.
Written by richard on 12/5/11
Submit your Rating
Last Kings Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Coconut Juice ft. Travis McCoy" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.