Dancin 4 Dollars is a tough, dirty job, and the females who do it get little respect for their efforts. On the latest leak off his just-released mixtape, Tyga shows a little appreciation for a stripper who works hard for her money (shades of Donna Summer), flowing over the appropriately sultry synth grooves of FKi and OB. Like what you’re hearing? Plenty more fresh material awaits on the Young Money signee’s #B*tchImTheSh*t street album, available now online.
Written by richard on 12/5/11
Submit your Rating
Last Kings Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Coconut Juice ft. Travis McCoy" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (1/23)
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.