Dancin 4 Dollars is a tough, dirty job, and the females who do it get little respect for their efforts. On the latest leak off his just-released mixtape, Tyga shows a little appreciation for a stripper who works hard for her money (shades of Donna Summer), flowing over the appropriately sultry synth grooves of FKi and OB. Like what you’re hearing? Plenty more fresh material awaits on the Young Money signee’s #B*tchImTheSh*t street album, available now online.
Written by richard on 12/5/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Coconut Juice ft. Travis McCoy" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.