Dancin 4 Dollars is a tough, dirty job, and the females who do it get little respect for their efforts. On the latest leak off his just-released mixtape, Tyga shows a little appreciation for a stripper who works hard for her money (shades of Donna Summer), flowing over the appropriately sultry synth grooves of FKi and OB. Like what you’re hearing? Plenty more fresh material awaits on the Young Money signee’s #B*tchImTheSh*t street album, available now online.
Written by richard on 12/5/11
Submit your Rating
Last Kings Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Coconut Juice ft. Travis McCoy" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Beyond the Lights: Machine Gun Kelly Learns to Act Like Himself
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.