Dancin 4 Dollars is a tough, dirty job, and the females who do it get little respect for their efforts. On the latest leak off his just-released mixtape, Tyga shows a little appreciation for a stripper who works hard for her money (shades of Donna Summer), flowing over the appropriately sultry synth grooves of FKi and OB. Like what you’re hearing? Plenty more fresh material awaits on the Young Money signee’s #B*tchImTheSh*t street album, available now online.
Written by richard on 12/5/11
Submit your Rating
Last Kings Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Coconut Juice ft. Travis McCoy" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)