Whether it was because of a media conspiracy, as he alleges, because the album wasn’t very good, or a little bit of both, the numbers say that Chris Brown’s Graffiti was a relative flop for Breezy. Attempting to recover his previous spot at the top of the game, Brown is looking to get a boost by teaming up with Cash Money young stunna Tyga for a collabo mixalbum, Fan of a Fan. While Brown both rhymes and raps on Fan, on standout track Deuces, he leaves the mic work to Tyga and newcomer Kevin McCall, instead concentrating, and succeeding, on dropping a typically smooth vocal performance over a simple but effective beat from KMack and Jahlil. So how about it Booth nation? Can we call it a comeback (after all, he’s been here for years), or is Brown still a long way from regaining his former glory? Those who answered yes to the first question have undoubtedly already downloaded Ill Will & DJ Rockstar Present: Chris Brown & Tyga Fan of a Fan, available now.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Wall To Wall" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.