This past April, the Booth featured St. Louis R&B up-and-comer Tydis and his debut single on which the 18-year-old singer/songwriter found it hard to Breathe when his woman was around. Fast forward six months, Tydis has supplied us with an almost-identical single in You Make Me Say. As he continues swooning over the female from the previous single, the Trak Starz again contribute a Timbo-esque beat. Though some may be quick to critique the topical similarities and vibe of the two records, it seems as though Tydis is merely looking to find some consistency while solidifying his core (female) audience. The Midwest native’s debut album, Sensation, does not currently have a set release date.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!