On a recent non-album loosie, B.o.B. got his Alex Jones on, offering his theories on the New World Order’s inner workings and fretting that he might turn up Missing as a result of his outspokenness. Atlantic Records labelmate Ty Dolla Sign has also been looking over his shoulder lately, but for a more mundane reason: he’s been juggling relationships with two different women. Over a synth-driven beat by the increasingly ubiquitous DJ Mustard, the Los Angeles emcee, singer and producer fills listeners in on his predicament: “Two of my b*tches in my club, and I know they know about each other / I think these b*tches tryin’ to set me up.” Bobby Ray commiserates with the headliner in a boastful middle 16. While this rendition of Paranoid isn’t attached to a larger project, an earlier version can be found on Ty’s Beach House 2 tape, freely released in July.
Written by richard on 08/29/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"My Cabana " (2013)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.