On a recent non-album loosie, B.o.B. got his Alex Jones on, offering his theories on the New World Order’s inner workings and fretting that he might turn up Missing as a result of his outspokenness. Atlantic Records labelmate Ty Dolla Sign has also been looking over his shoulder lately, but for a more mundane reason: he’s been juggling relationships with two different women. Over a synth-driven beat by the increasingly ubiquitous DJ Mustard, the Los Angeles emcee, singer and producer fills listeners in on his predicament: “Two of my b*tches in my club, and I know they know about each other / I think these b*tches tryin’ to set me up.” Bobby Ray commiserates with the headliner in a boastful middle 16. While this rendition of Paranoid isn’t attached to a larger project, an earlier version can be found on Ty’s Beach House 2 tape, freely released in July.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"My Cabana" (2013)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!