On a recent non-album loosie, B.o.B. got his Alex Jones on, offering his theories on the New World Order’s inner workings and fretting that he might turn up Missing as a result of his outspokenness. Atlantic Records labelmate Ty Dolla Sign has also been looking over his shoulder lately, but for a more mundane reason: he’s been juggling relationships with two different women. Over a synth-driven beat by the increasingly ubiquitous DJ Mustard, the Los Angeles emcee, singer and producer fills listeners in on his predicament: “Two of my b*tches in my club, and I know they know about each other / I think these b*tches tryin’ to set me up.” Bobby Ray commiserates with the headliner in a boastful middle 16. While this rendition of Paranoid isn’t attached to a larger project, an earlier version can be found on Ty’s Beach House 2 tape, freely released in July.
Written by richard on 08/29/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"My Cabana " (2013)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.