On a recent non-album loosie, B.o.B. got his Alex Jones on, offering his theories on the New World Order’s inner workings and fretting that he might turn up Missing as a result of his outspokenness. Atlantic Records labelmate Ty Dolla Sign has also been looking over his shoulder lately, but for a more mundane reason: he’s been juggling relationships with two different women. Over a synth-driven beat by the increasingly ubiquitous DJ Mustard, the Los Angeles emcee, singer and producer fills listeners in on his predicament: “Two of my b*tches in my club, and I know they know about each other / I think these b*tches tryin’ to set me up.” Bobby Ray commiserates with the headliner in a boastful middle 16. While this rendition of Paranoid isn’t attached to a larger project, an earlier version can be found on Ty’s Beach House 2 tape, freely released in July.
Written by richard on 08/29/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"My Cabana " (2013)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.