Now, I’m no architect, but if I were Ty Dolla $ign, I might want to consider upgrading from a cabana to something a bit larger that will accommodate all my women. On My Cabana, and updated version of the L.A. native’s funky cut, guest emcee Young Jeezy shares in Ty’s problem; too many ladies, not enough room. As Ty$‘s own breezy, 8-bit beat bangs, Jeezy takes us on a geographical tour of his ladies, while the headliner opts for a different female classification, using his unique sung/rapped style to cover the party habits of women across the ethnic rainbow. My Cabana, Ty’s first Booth feature to date, will be available on iTunes in late February.
Update: Click “Watch Video” above or scroll down to view Ty’s Jerome D-directed My Cabana visual.
Written by Lucas G. on 04/23/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.