Now, I’m no architect, but if I were Ty Dolla $ign, I might want to consider upgrading from a cabana to something a bit larger that will accommodate all my women. On My Cabana, and updated version of the L.A. native’s funky cut, guest emcee Young Jeezy shares in Ty’s problem; too many ladies, not enough room. As Ty$‘s own breezy, 8-bit beat bangs, Jeezy takes us on a geographical tour of his ladies, while the headliner opts for a different female classification, using his unique sung/rapped style to cover the party habits of women across the ethnic rainbow. My Cabana, Ty’s first Booth feature to date, will be available on iTunes in late February.
Update: Click “Watch Video” above or scroll down to view Ty’s Jerome D-directed My Cabana visual.
Written by Lucas G. on 04/23/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)