Yesterday, ATLien hip-hop collective Two-9 made the exciting announcement that they’d inked a deal with Interscope and Mike WILL Made It‘s Eardruma Records. To celebrate the career milestone, the crew’s liberated new promo single Money Counter. Jace of Retro Su$h!, a subgroup under the Two-9 banner, takes center stage on this joint, which finds him revelling in his newfound major-label money—and the sexual attention that comes along with it. Charlie Heat provides a brassy trap instrumental to accompany the emcee’s larger-than-life flows. This caked-up jam isn’t part of a larger project, but we’ll keep you posted on the ensemble’s plans as they embark on the latest stage of their musical hustle.
Written by richard on 07/30/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.