Yesterday, ATLien hip-hop collective Two-9 made the exciting announcement that they’d inked a deal with Interscope and Mike WILL Made It‘s Eardruma Records. To celebrate the career milestone, the crew’s liberated new promo single Money Counter. Jace of Retro Su$h!, a subgroup under the Two-9 banner, takes center stage on this joint, which finds him revelling in his newfound major-label money—and the sexual attention that comes along with it. Charlie Heat provides a brassy trap instrumental to accompany the emcee’s larger-than-life flows. This caked-up jam isn’t part of a larger project, but we’ll keep you posted on the ensemble’s plans as they embark on the latest stage of their musical hustle.
Written by richard on 07/30/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Everything " (2014)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.