Yesterday, ATLien hip-hop collective Two-9 made the exciting announcement that they’d inked a deal with Interscope and Mike WILL Made It‘s Eardruma Records. To celebrate the career milestone, the crew’s liberated new promo single Money Counter. Jace of Retro Su$h!, a subgroup under the Two-9 banner, takes center stage on this joint, which finds him revelling in his newfound major-label money—and the sexual attention that comes along with it. Charlie Heat provides a brassy trap instrumental to accompany the emcee’s larger-than-life flows. This caked-up jam isn’t part of a larger project, but we’ll keep you posted on the ensemble’s plans as they embark on the latest stage of their musical hustle.
Written by richard on 07/30/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.