Yesterday, ATLien hip-hop collective Two-9 made the exciting announcement that they’d inked a deal with Interscope and Mike WILL Made It‘s Eardruma Records. To celebrate the career milestone, the crew’s liberated new promo single Money Counter. Jace of Retro Su$h!, a subgroup under the Two-9 banner, takes center stage on this joint, which finds him revelling in his newfound major-label money—and the sexual attention that comes along with it. Charlie Heat provides a brassy trap instrumental to accompany the emcee’s larger-than-life flows. This caked-up jam isn’t part of a larger project, but we’ll keep you posted on the ensemble’s plans as they embark on the latest stage of their musical hustle.
Written by richard on 07/30/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.