Yesterday, ATLien hip-hop collective Two-9 made the exciting announcement that they’d inked a deal with Interscope and Mike WILL Made It‘s Eardruma Records. To celebrate the career milestone, the crew’s liberated new promo single Money Counter. Jace of Retro Su$h!, a subgroup under the Two-9 banner, takes center stage on this joint, which finds him revelling in his newfound major-label money—and the sexual attention that comes along with it. Charlie Heat provides a brassy trap instrumental to accompany the emcee’s larger-than-life flows. This caked-up jam isn’t part of a larger project, but we’ll keep you posted on the ensemble’s plans as they embark on the latest stage of their musical hustle.
Written by richard on 07/30/14
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.