McDonalds may feel that Twista doesn’t have a mature/feel good bone in his body, but clearly that is because they didn’t listen to the Adrenaline Rush 2007 bonus cut, Well It’s Time. Produced by fellow Chicagoan Kanye “I’m kind of a big deal” West, the short but sweet joint is probably the only place a lyrical assassin can be dominant without being deadly at the same time. If you aren’t sure why this hit didn’t make the cut for the final Adrenaline Rush 2007 track listing, its okay; we don’t know either.
Written by DJ Z on 09/19/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Talk Hard" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.