Released back in March, the (non-Booth featured) lead single off Twista‘s ninth studio album found the Chi-Town vet taking a page from Run DMC’s book as he proclaimed his fondness for copping limitted-edition A.D.I.D.A.S.. On the follow-up, he moves from the kick store to another ideal setting for Throwin’ Money Around: the local strip club. Producer Chris Millionaire‘s shrill synth-brass and slow-winding percussion back the rhymesayer as he raptly narrates his favorite dancer’s routine on the pole. R&B heavyweight R. Kelly, a fellow Windy City native and admirer of the female form, assists on the chorus and closing verse. The Dark Horse is slated to drop via GMG at a yet-unscheduled date later this year. Keep it locked for further details, as well as the latest tunes.
Written by richard on 04/23/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Talk Hard" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.