Released back in March, the (non-Booth featured) lead single off Twista‘s ninth studio album found the Chi-Town vet taking a page from Run DMC’s book as he proclaimed his fondness for copping limitted-edition A.D.I.D.A.S.. On the follow-up, he moves from the kick store to another ideal setting for Throwin’ Money Around: the local strip club. Producer Chris Millionaire‘s shrill synth-brass and slow-winding percussion back the rhymesayer as he raptly narrates his favorite dancer’s routine on the pole. R&B heavyweight R. Kelly, a fellow Windy City native and admirer of the female form, assists on the chorus and closing verse. The Dark Horse is slated to drop via GMG at a yet-unscheduled date later this year. Keep it locked for further details, as well as the latest tunes.
Written by richard on 04/23/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Talk Hard" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.