Released back in March, the (non-Booth featured) lead single off Twista‘s ninth studio album found the Chi-Town vet taking a page from Run DMC’s book as he proclaimed his fondness for copping limitted-edition A.D.I.D.A.S.. On the follow-up, he moves from the kick store to another ideal setting for Throwin’ Money Around: the local strip club. Producer Chris Millionaire‘s shrill synth-brass and slow-winding percussion back the rhymesayer as he raptly narrates his favorite dancer’s routine on the pole. R&B heavyweight R. Kelly, a fellow Windy City native and admirer of the female form, assists on the chorus and closing verse. The Dark Horse is slated to drop via GMG at a yet-unscheduled date later this year. Keep it locked for further details, as well as the latest tunes.
Written by richard on 04/23/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Talk Hard" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.