Released back in March, the (non-Booth featured) lead single off Twista‘s ninth studio album found the Chi-Town vet taking a page from Run DMC’s book as he proclaimed his fondness for copping limitted-edition A.D.I.D.A.S.. On the follow-up, he moves from the kick store to another ideal setting for Throwin’ Money Around: the local strip club. Producer Chris Millionaire‘s shrill synth-brass and slow-winding percussion back the rhymesayer as he raptly narrates his favorite dancer’s routine on the pole. R&B heavyweight R. Kelly, a fellow Windy City native and admirer of the female form, assists on the chorus and closing verse. The Dark Horse is slated to drop via GMG at a yet-unscheduled date later this year. Keep it locked for further details, as well as the latest tunes.
Written by richard on 04/23/13
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Talk Hard" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)