Released back in March, the (non-Booth featured) lead single off Twista‘s ninth studio album found the Chi-Town vet taking a page from Run DMC’s book as he proclaimed his fondness for copping limitted-edition A.D.I.D.A.S.. On the follow-up, he moves from the kick store to another ideal setting for Throwin’ Money Around: the local strip club. Producer Chris Millionaire‘s shrill synth-brass and slow-winding percussion back the rhymesayer as he raptly narrates his favorite dancer’s routine on the pole. R&B heavyweight R. Kelly, a fellow Windy City native and admirer of the female form, assists on the chorus and closing verse. The Dark Horse is slated to drop via GMG at a yet-unscheduled date later this year. Keep it locked for further details, as well as the latest tunes.
Written by richard on 04/23/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Talk Hard" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Jaden Smith - Cool Tape Vol. 2
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (11/17)
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “L.A. vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)