Undaunted by the disappointing sales of Adrenaline Rush 2007, Twista has brought his Speedknot Mobstaz crew back into the limelight. Their new album, Mobstability II: Nation Bizness, will be the group’s first release since their ’98 debut, Mobstability. While the Chicago veteran doesn’t contribute any vocals on the official first single, Money to Blow, fellow mobsta’ Liffy Stokes handles the bulk of the lyricism, showing off his devotion to the paper (you know…eat paper, sh*t paper). Previously-unheard guest, Skooda, spits an impressive verse when the mic is passed his way and in-house producer Toxic supplies a very simplistic beat. The Mobstaz’ sophomore album, Nation Business, will be released March 18th on GMG/Koch.
Written by Burmy on 01/27/08
Submit your Rating
Get Money Gang/EMI
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Gangstaz Don't Dance" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.