Undaunted by the disappointing sales of Adrenaline Rush 2007, Twista has brought his Speedknot Mobstaz crew back into the limelight. Their new album, Mobstability II: Nation Bizness, will be the group’s first release since their ’98 debut, Mobstability. While the Chicago veteran doesn’t contribute any vocals on the official first single, Money to Blow, fellow mobsta’ Liffy Stokes handles the bulk of the lyricism, showing off his devotion to the paper (you know…eat paper, sh*t paper). Previously-unheard guest, Skooda, spits an impressive verse when the mic is passed his way and in-house producer Toxic supplies a very simplistic beat. The Mobstaz’ sophomore album, Nation Business, will be released March 18th on GMG/Koch.
Written by Burmy on 01/27/08
Submit your Rating
Get Money Gang/EMI
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Gangstaz Don't Dance" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.