Undaunted by the disappointing sales of Adrenaline Rush 2007, Twista has brought his Speedknot Mobstaz crew back into the limelight. Their new album, Mobstability II: Nation Bizness, will be the group’s first release since their ’98 debut, Mobstability. While the Chicago veteran doesn’t contribute any vocals on the official first single, Money to Blow, fellow mobsta’ Liffy Stokes handles the bulk of the lyricism, showing off his devotion to the paper (you know…eat paper, sh*t paper). Previously-unheard guest, Skooda, spits an impressive verse when the mic is passed his way and in-house producer Toxic supplies a very simplistic beat. The Mobstaz’ sophomore album, Nation Business, will be released March 18th on GMG/Koch.
Written by Burmy on 01/27/08
Submit your Rating
Get Money Gang/EMI
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Gangstaz Don't Dance" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.