While holding a private listening session at Chicago’s “The Bassment” two weeks ago, Twista categorized the cut Pimp Like Me as a “grown folks track.” Using the classic Chicago house music sound, Twista and producer Tight Mike put the world’s fastest rapper to work. Using a double-time beat and a chopped n’ screwed chorus, Twista offers a cold flow full of reasons why he likes doing what he does to his women; and of course why that means he is a pimp. Pimp Like Me will be one of many contagious cuts on Twista’s upcoming release, Adrenaline Rush 2007, set to reach shelves and Online shopping carts this September.
Written by DJ Z on 07/23/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Talk Hard" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.