While holding a private listening session at Chicago’s “The Bassment” two weeks ago, Twista categorized the cut Pimp Like Me as a “grown folks track.” Using the classic Chicago house music sound, Twista and producer Tight Mike put the world’s fastest rapper to work. Using a double-time beat and a chopped n’ screwed chorus, Twista offers a cold flow full of reasons why he likes doing what he does to his women; and of course why that means he is a pimp. Pimp Like Me will be one of many contagious cuts on Twista’s upcoming release, Adrenaline Rush 2007, set to reach shelves and Online shopping carts this September.
Written by DJ Z on 07/23/07
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Talk Hard" (2006)
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Max Wonders - Questions
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.