While holding a private listening session at Chicago’s “The Bassment” two weeks ago, Twista categorized the cut Pimp Like Me as a “grown folks track.” Using the classic Chicago house music sound, Twista and producer Tight Mike put the world’s fastest rapper to work. Using a double-time beat and a chopped n’ screwed chorus, Twista offers a cold flow full of reasons why he likes doing what he does to his women; and of course why that means he is a pimp. Pimp Like Me will be one of many contagious cuts on Twista’s upcoming release, Adrenaline Rush 2007, set to reach shelves and Online shopping carts this September.
Written by DJ Z on 07/23/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Talk Hard" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.