Despite receiving rave reviews, Twista’s most recent studio album, Adrenaline Rush 2007, had very minimal commercial success. Poorly promoted by his former label, Atlantic Records, the project only spawned one official single. Undaunted by his last project’s disappointing numbers, however, the Chicago icon has already re-saddled his horse and is riding solo without a corporate backing. On the heels of the Speedknot Mobstaz’ May release, Mobstability II: Nation Business, Twista has gathered up a potpourri of young talent and will showcase these artists on a “Who’s Got Next” compilation mixtape via his label imprint, Get Money Gang. The first song off the release, Ain’t It Man, is courtesy of ‘the man’ himself and features Indian-style production from fellow Midwest native, Don Vito.
Written by DJ Z on 06/22/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Talk Hard" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.