Despite receiving rave reviews, Twista’s most recent studio album, Adrenaline Rush 2007, had very minimal commercial success. Poorly promoted by his former label, Atlantic Records, the project only spawned one official single. Undaunted by his last project’s disappointing numbers, however, the Chicago icon has already re-saddled his horse and is riding solo without a corporate backing. On the heels of the Speedknot Mobstaz’ May release, Mobstability II: Nation Business, Twista has gathered up a potpourri of young talent and will showcase these artists on a “Who’s Got Next” compilation mixtape via his label imprint, Get Money Gang. The first song off the release, Ain’t It Man, is courtesy of ‘the man’ himself and features Indian-style production from fellow Midwest native, Don Vito.
Written by DJ Z on 06/22/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Talk Hard" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)