Damn, Twanée just doesn’t get a break. Last we heard from the singer, in February, the fallout from a breakup had her feeling as Cold as Ice. On her latest promo single, far from having recovered, she’s Falling Down into a veritable whirlpool of emotional turmoil. Over a cinematic, string/piano beat by G-Unit engineer/producer Ky Miller, the singer-songwriter showcases her powerful pipes in bars dripping with pain and regret. While the album to which this cathartic cut will be attached has yet to receive either a title or a drop date, those feeling it can, as always, stay tuned to The DJBooth for all the latest news and tunes.
Written by richard on 07/2/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.