On her first Booth feature, up-and-coming singer/songwriter Twanée told her ex that, as far as she’s concerned, he’s just another Lesson Learned. Be that as it may, it appears that the Bermudan crooner isn’t quite over the man in questions; on new promo cut Cold as Ice, she addresses him once again, detailing her efforts to keep her hurt feelings hidden over a synth beat by KY Miller. Feeling this emotionally-fraught jam? Then stay tuned for the latest from Twanée, including release details on her forthcoming sophomore set.
Written by richard on 02/3/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.