On her first Booth feature, up-and-coming singer/songwriter Twanée told her ex that, as far as she’s concerned, he’s just another Lesson Learned. Be that as it may, it appears that the Bermudan crooner isn’t quite over the man in questions; on new promo cut Cold as Ice, she addresses him once again, detailing her efforts to keep her hurt feelings hidden over a synth beat by KY Miller. Feeling this emotionally-fraught jam? Then stay tuned for the latest from Twanée, including release details on her forthcoming sophomore set.
Written by richard on 02/3/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)