On her first Booth feature, up-and-coming singer/songwriter Twanée told her ex that, as far as she’s concerned, he’s just another Lesson Learned. Be that as it may, it appears that the Bermudan crooner isn’t quite over the man in questions; on new promo cut Cold as Ice, she addresses him once again, detailing her efforts to keep her hurt feelings hidden over a synth beat by KY Miller. Feeling this emotionally-fraught jam? Then stay tuned for the latest from Twanée, including release details on her forthcoming sophomore set.
Written by richard on 02/3/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.