When I’m idling in a subway station or a doctor’s waiting room, I sometimes daydream about how I’d cope if gravity suddenly reversed. Would I be able to grab onto something before I hit the ceiling? Where would I find cover from falling objects? Tutu Sweeney, on the other hand, doesn’t have to imagine the world turning Upside Down; he lives it, when he’s with a certain woman. His first feature since January 2013’s catchy Don’t Like, this joint sees Sweeney handling production and mic duties on his lonesome. Over a his own woozy synths and languid, handclap-laced rhythm section, the artist pays tribute to a shawty so fly, she disrupts the very laws of physics (“Gravity ain’t really workin’ when I’m with you”). Engineered and mixed by Bobby Campbell, this loosie isn’t attached to a larger project; those digging it, however, can watch our pages for further news and tunes from the Los Angeles buzzmaker.
Written by richard on 03/11/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.