Before you listen to Tutu Sweeney‘s Booth debut, clear your mind of all thoughts relating to Chief Keef and his breakout single. Don’t think about Young Chop‘s beat, the G.O.O.D. Music remix, or any of that sh*t because, besides sharing the general theme of not liking things, this I Don’t Like has absolutely nothing to do with that other record by the same title. Ready? Good. Part of the Los Angeles resident’s latest EP, this record finds Sweeney and Jay Hendrix serving up a driving, danceable beat to back a laundry list of the artist’s turn-ons (anything to do with weed, unconventionally-attractive women.) and turn-offs (supermodels, superheroes, trendy cuisine). Complete with the almost-obligatory dubstep breakdown, this joint is just one of many catchy cuts to be found on London Knight, out now for free digital download. In addition, fans can click here to peep the record’s official visuals, directed by the artist himself.
Written by richard on 01/11/13
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- HD - BBQ Goldfish
- Drake’s New Album is Titled “Views From the 6”: Dope, Wack or Eh?
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.