Before you listen to Tutu Sweeney‘s Booth debut, clear your mind of all thoughts relating to Chief Keef and his breakout single. Don’t think about Young Chop‘s beat, the G.O.O.D. Music remix, or any of that sh*t because, besides sharing the general theme of not liking things, this I Don’t Like has absolutely nothing to do with that other record by the same title. Ready? Good. Part of the Los Angeles resident’s latest EP, this record finds Sweeney and Jay Hendrix serving up a driving, danceable beat to back a laundry list of the artist’s turn-ons (anything to do with weed, unconventionally-attractive women.) and turn-offs (supermodels, superheroes, trendy cuisine). Complete with the almost-obligatory dubstep breakdown, this joint is just one of many catchy cuts to be found on London Knight, out now for free digital download. In addition, fans can click here to peep the record’s official visuals, directed by the artist himself.
Written by richard on 01/11/13
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night (Part 1)
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.