Before you listen to Tutu Sweeney‘s Booth debut, clear your mind of all thoughts relating to Chief Keef and his breakout single. Don’t think about Young Chop‘s beat, the G.O.O.D. Music remix, or any of that sh*t because, besides sharing the general theme of not liking things, this I Don’t Like has absolutely nothing to do with that other record by the same title. Ready? Good. Part of the Los Angeles resident’s latest EP, this record finds Sweeney and Jay Hendrix serving up a driving, danceable beat to back a laundry list of the artist’s turn-ons (anything to do with weed, unconventionally-attractive women.) and turn-offs (supermodels, superheroes, trendy cuisine). Complete with the almost-obligatory dubstep breakdown, this joint is just one of many catchy cuts to be found on London Knight, out now for free digital download. In addition, fans can click here to peep the record’s official visuals, directed by the artist himself.
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.