Writing hits, getting it in, rolling spliffs… all Day 2 Day activities ‘round Tunji Ige‘s way. On his first DJBooth feature, the latest single off his forthcoming street album, the Philly buzzmaker showcases his engaging, melodic flow as he spits about the nonstop barrage of flyness that is his life. Wonda, the Chi-town native who brought us Ellie’s Song, turns in a similarly self-assured guest 16. Together with co-producer Beewirks, Ige crafts a synth beat that’ll “[make] you bounce like you’re from Bankhead.” The Love Project currently lacks a drop date, but we’ll keep you supplied with the latest news and tunes leading up to its independent release.
Written by richard on 07/14/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.