Writing hits, getting it in, rolling spliffs… all Day 2 Day activities ‘round Tunji Ige‘s way. On his first DJBooth feature, the latest single off his forthcoming street album, the Philly buzzmaker showcases his engaging, melodic flow as he spits about the nonstop barrage of flyness that is his life. Wonda, the Chi-town native who brought us Ellie’s Song, turns in a similarly self-assured guest 16. Together with co-producer Beewirks, Ige crafts a synth beat that’ll “[make] you bounce like you’re from Bankhead.” The Love Project currently lacks a drop date, but we’ll keep you supplied with the latest news and tunes leading up to its independent release.
Written by richard on 07/14/14
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Obsessively Breaking Down the Demo Version of Eminem’s “Lose Yourself”
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)