Writing hits, getting it in, rolling spliffs… all Day 2 Day activities ‘round Tunji Ige‘s way. On his first DJBooth feature, the latest single off his forthcoming street album, the Philly buzzmaker showcases his engaging, melodic flow as he spits about the nonstop barrage of flyness that is his life. Wonda, the Chi-town native who brought us Ellie’s Song, turns in a similarly self-assured guest 16. Together with co-producer Beewirks, Ige crafts a synth beat that’ll “[make] you bounce like you’re from Bankhead.” The Love Project currently lacks a drop date, but we’ll keep you supplied with the latest news and tunes leading up to its independent release.
Written by richard on 07/14/14
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)