Tum Tum‘s Square Bizness starts off strong, with an epic opening – is it a sample of classical music? I can’t quite place it, but it’s haunting. So I was somewhat disappointed when it crescendoed with the same snare drum hook that everyone else seems to have used in the past 5 years. Nevertheless, Tum Tum gets an “A” for effort with this single, which is pretty predictable, but still makes for an enjoyable listen. Look for this track on Eat or Get Ate, which will be released this summer.
Listen to More: Tum Tum Written by Beeb
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Whoo Kid Breaks Down His Essential DJ Set-Up
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.