Tum Tum‘s Square Bizness starts off strong, with an epic opening – is it a sample of classical music? I can’t quite place it, but it’s haunting. So I was somewhat disappointed when it crescendoed with the same snare drum hook that everyone else seems to have used in the past 5 years. Nevertheless, Tum Tum gets an “A” for effort with this single, which is pretty predictable, but still makes for an enjoyable listen. Look for this track on Eat or Get Ate, which will be released this summer.
Listen to More: Tum Tum
Written by Beeb on 06/8/07
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)