Tum Tum‘s Square Bizness starts off strong, with an epic opening – is it a sample of classical music? I can’t quite place it, but it’s haunting. So I was somewhat disappointed when it crescendoed with the same snare drum hook that everyone else seems to have used in the past 5 years. Nevertheless, Tum Tum gets an “A” for effort with this single, which is pretty predictable, but still makes for an enjoyable listen. Look for this track on Eat or Get Ate, which will be released this summer.
Written by Beeb on 06/8/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.