Tum Tum‘s Square Bizness starts off strong, with an epic opening – is it a sample of classical music? I can’t quite place it, but it’s haunting. So I was somewhat disappointed when it crescendoed with the same snare drum hook that everyone else seems to have used in the past 5 years. Nevertheless, Tum Tum gets an “A” for effort with this single, which is pretty predictable, but still makes for an enjoyable listen. Look for this track on Eat or Get Ate, which will be released this summer.
Written by Beeb on 06/8/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.