After nearly four months without a feature from Tuki Carter, it’s possible that the sheer magnitude of the ATL native’s flyness may have faded from our readers’ memories. If that’s the case, then you could hardly ask for a better reminder than the newly-released lead single off his next street album. Cardo‘s dreamy samples, slow-rolling kick rhythm and skittering cymbals back the Hollyweerd alum as he does what he does best—namely, Stunt. In self-assured, conversational verses, the emcee depicts himself rolling up weed, blocking out the haters, kicking it with dime pieces and (most importantly) getting that money. Fans will be able to find this laid-back street banger and much more on Tuki Carter’s #LATL LP, dropping digitally at an as yet-unspecified date in the near future.
Written by richard on 02/28/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.