After nearly four months without a feature from Tuki Carter, it’s possible that the sheer magnitude of the ATL native’s flyness may have faded from our readers’ memories. If that’s the case, then you could hardly ask for a better reminder than the newly-released lead single off his next street album. Cardo‘s dreamy samples, slow-rolling kick rhythm and skittering cymbals back the Hollyweerd alum as he does what he does best—namely, Stunt. In self-assured, conversational verses, the emcee depicts himself rolling up weed, blocking out the haters, kicking it with dime pieces and (most importantly) getting that money. Fans will be able to find this laid-back street banger and much more on Tuki Carter’s #LATL LP, dropping digitally at an as yet-unspecified date in the near future.
Written by richard on 02/28/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (1/23)
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.