Time to break out the Folgers, crack open the Red Bull, and chug down a 24-Hour Energy like it was a tequila shot because Atlanta spitter Tuki Carter is allowing for zero Snoozing on his latest single. Although the Lavi$h-assisted record may only last a little under three minutes, the Taylor Gang emcee who doubles as a tattoo artist doesn’t hesitate to awaken those who may have found themselves sleeping on the Wiz Khalifa-led label. Backed by production from 808 Blake of Atlanta-based beatsmith crew SMKA, Carter informs, “Keep it on the real, ain’t nobody out there doing what we doing for real/ Ain’t nobody doing what we doing and keeping it real.” Try not to get caught Snoozing when the Taylor Gang wordsmith’s forthcoming Atlantafornication project is released in the near future.
Update: Click “Watch Video” above or scroll down to view the 335mm-directed Snoozing visual.
Written by Danielle H. on 12/3/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)