Time to break out the Folgers, crack open the Red Bull, and chug down a 24-Hour Energy like it was a tequila shot because Atlanta spitter Tuki Carter is allowing for zero Snoozing on his latest single. Although the Lavi$h-assisted record may only last a little under three minutes, the Taylor Gang emcee who doubles as a tattoo artist doesn’t hesitate to awaken those who may have found themselves sleeping on the Wiz Khalifa-led label. Backed by production from 808 Blake of Atlanta-based beatsmith crew SMKA, Carter informs, “Keep it on the real, ain’t nobody out there doing what we doing for real/ Ain’t nobody doing what we doing and keeping it real.” Try not to get caught Snoozing when the Taylor Gang wordsmith’s forthcoming Atlantafornication project is released in the near future.
Update: Click “Watch Video” above or scroll down to view the 335mm-directed Snoozing visual.
Written by Danielle H. on 12/3/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.