Time to break out the Folgers, crack open the Red Bull, and chug down a 24-Hour Energy like it was a tequila shot because Atlanta spitter Tuki Carter is allowing for zero Snoozing on his latest single. Although the Lavi$h-assisted record may only last a little under three minutes, the Taylor Gang emcee who doubles as a tattoo artist doesn’t hesitate to awaken those who may have found themselves sleeping on the Wiz Khalifa-led label. Backed by production from 808 Blake of Atlanta-based beatsmith crew SMKA, Carter informs, “Keep it on the real, ain’t nobody out there doing what we doing for real/ Ain’t nobody doing what we doing and keeping it real.” Try not to get caught Snoozing when the Taylor Gang wordsmith’s forthcoming Atlantafornication project is released in the near future.
Update: Click “Watch Video” above or scroll down to view the 335mm-directed Snoozing visual.
Written by Danielle H. on 12/3/12
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Drake’s New Album is Titled “Views From the 6”: Dope, Wack or Eh?
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.