While “That’s what she said!” jokes seem to have jumped the shark, a properly-placed knee slapper is still good for a few laughs. For instance, Tuki Carter goes hard on his new song… that’s what She Said! Okay, so maybe that wasn’t the best example, but it’s true: he does go hard, showcasing an emphatic flow that rings out over Sledgren’s mysterious, sleuthing boardwork. Taylor Gang boss Wiz Khalifa tags along for the ride, sharing a few of the many things his latest girl has said. This record is not attached to anything larger but, if you haven’t already, you’re highly encouraged to check out Carter’s last Booth feature, Stunt.
Written by Lucas G. on 05/2/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.