The 157th entry in our DJBooth.net Freestyle Series comes courtesy of TRUTHLiVE, the Bay Area native who recently hooked up with DJBooth to drop his The UnLearning EP. On his brand new, exclusive Coors Light and Ski Boats freestyle, the Interdependent Media emcee flows over industry instrumentals originally featured on The Verve’s Bittersweet Symphony, Washed Out’s Feel It All Around and Waajeed’s Anything. TRUTHLiVE is currently preparing for the 4/20 release of his latest full-length, the Jake One-produced Patience.
Readers can download a copy of the newly-released In the Booth (Volume 4), featuring exclusive freestyles 91 through 120, here! Volumes one, two and three are available for download here, here and here.
The DJBooth.net Freestyle Series will be on hiatus following tonight’s entry. Watch for us to resume with #158 sometime in the next several weeks.
Written by richard on 03/25/10
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Tormented Genius" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.