Trump Gee‘s first Booth feature, Without You, may have found him torn up over a rocky relationship, but don’t get it twisted – a little girl trouble doesn’t mean the up-and-comer hasn’t got 99 real problems on his plate. On mixtape leak Don’t Judge Me, Trump laments the desperate measures that he’s had to take simply in order to get by. Supported by UnderSiege‘s atmospheric mix of piano and muted brass, he makes clear that haters’ criticisms couldn’t be farther from his mind – whatever anyone may say, his prioridad numero uno is to get his cake up and build a bright future for himself and his family. To his mother, he spits: “Tryin’ to cop you a big house, so you ain’t hgave to worry about the neighbors with the big mouth / ‘cause you ain’t gonna have no neighbors, f*ck the world we ain’t need no favors.” Despite what the title may suggest, it’s time for Booth readers to do a little judging. Think Mrs. Gee should start scoping out locations for that shiny new mansion? If you’re leaning towards the affirmative, you’ll want to keep it locked for the latest on Trump’s Don Cannon-hosted Watching Me Closely mixtape, set to hit the ‘net “soon.”
Written by richard on 11/7/10
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Without You" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Jaden Smith - Cool Tape Vol. 2
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (11/17)
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “L.A. vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)