If you hadn’t guessed form the title of the artist’s latest LP, Booth newcomer Trumaine Lamar‘s got a few regrets in his past—foremost among them screwing things up with a certain female. On standout cut Still, the Florida resident pours out his feelings regarding the ex-girl in question, exercising his vocal chops over Brandon Crumbly‘s jazzy sample work. Digging this cathartic cut? More soulful reflections on love and loss await on Lamar’s Things I Should’ve Told Her, released in July and available now online.
Written by richard on 08/9/11
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Eminem ft. Sia - Guts Over Fear
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.