If you hadn’t guessed form the title of the artist’s latest LP, Booth newcomer Trumaine Lamar‘s got a few regrets in his past—foremost among them screwing things up with a certain female. On standout cut Still, the Florida resident pours out his feelings regarding the ex-girl in question, exercising his vocal chops over Brandon Crumbly‘s jazzy sample work. Digging this cathartic cut? More soulful reflections on love and loss await on Lamar’s Things I Should’ve Told Her, released in July and available now online.
Written by richard on 08/9/11
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.