Still riding high off the wave of acclaim that greeted his debut album, Free Dreaming, Tony NōKA returns to feed his hungry fanbase with a fresh promotional single. Though Feelin’ It‘s “here’s to us, f**k the haters” theme is nothing new, the independent singer, songwriter and producer makes up for it with the cut’s creative, engaging execution. NōKA’s vocals are as enjoyable as ever, as are Los Angeles emcee Dom Kennedy‘s guest bars, but the headliner truly shines behind the boards, blending staccato brass with rimshot-led percussion and closing the cut with a stunningly smooth sax outro. This joint isn’t attached to any larger project, but fans can look forward to official visuals for the record sometime next week.
Written by richard on 10/30/12
Wiz Up Ent.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Don't Fall" (2012)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Top 20 Hip Hop / R&B Songs Chart (August 18, 2014)
- Lupe Fiasco Puts Ratchet Appeal With a Concept “Next To It”
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.