Back in February, Troy NōKA told us that Dollars Make $tatus Change. You know what dollars also make? Brands like Coco Chanel. While most Boothies (myself included) have probably never set foot in a Chanel store, let alone bought something from the designer line, shouldn’t stop you from enjoying NōKA’s latest effort. For this luxurious, rich cut, Antwoine “T-Wiz” Collins cooks up an elegant piano arrangement perfect for the softer, R&B side of Troy’s diverse style. NōKA, with an understated, unique vocal performance tells the tale of girl who enjoys the finer things in life and will do whatever she has to in order to get them. Like the aforementioned Dollars Make $tatus Change, Coco Chanel, will appear on his forthcoming album, Love.Fear.Pianos.
Written by Lucas G. on 06/9/13
Submit your Rating
Wiz Up Ent.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Don't Fall" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.