Back in February, Troy NōKA told us that Dollars Make $tatus Change. You know what dollars also make? Brands like Coco Chanel. While most Boothies (myself included) have probably never set foot in a Chanel store, let alone bought something from the designer line, shouldn’t stop you from enjoying NōKA’s latest effort. For this luxurious, rich cut, Antwoine “T-Wiz” Collins cooks up an elegant piano arrangement perfect for the softer, R&B side of Troy’s diverse style. NōKA, with an understated, unique vocal performance tells the tale of girl who enjoys the finer things in life and will do whatever she has to in order to get them. Like the aforementioned Dollars Make $tatus Change, Coco Chanel, will appear on his forthcoming album, Love.Fear.Pianos.
Written by Lucas G. on 06/9/13
Submit your Rating
Wiz Up Ent.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Don't Fall" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Omar LinX - Forgive Me
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.