Back in February, Troy NōKA told us that Dollars Make $tatus Change. You know what dollars also make? Brands like Coco Chanel. While most Boothies (myself included) have probably never set foot in a Chanel store, let alone bought something from the designer line, shouldn’t stop you from enjoying NōKA’s latest effort. For this luxurious, rich cut, Antwoine “T-Wiz” Collins cooks up an elegant piano arrangement perfect for the softer, R&B side of Troy’s diverse style. NōKA, with an understated, unique vocal performance tells the tale of girl who enjoys the finer things in life and will do whatever she has to in order to get them. Like the aforementioned Dollars Make $tatus Change, Coco Chanel, will appear on his forthcoming album, Love.Fear.Pianos.
Written by Lucas G. on 06/9/13
Submit your Rating
Wiz Up Ent.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Don't Fall" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.