Back in February, Troy NōKA told us that Dollars Make $tatus Change. You know what dollars also make? Brands like Coco Chanel. While most Boothies (myself included) have probably never set foot in a Chanel store, let alone bought something from the designer line, shouldn’t stop you from enjoying NōKA’s latest effort. For this luxurious, rich cut, Antwoine “T-Wiz” Collins cooks up an elegant piano arrangement perfect for the softer, R&B side of Troy’s diverse style. NōKA, with an understated, unique vocal performance tells the tale of girl who enjoys the finer things in life and will do whatever she has to in order to get them. Like the aforementioned Dollars Make $tatus Change, Coco Chanel, will appear on his forthcoming album, Love.Fear.Pianos.
Written by Lucas G. on 06/9/13
Submit your Rating
Wiz Up Ent.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Don't Fall" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.