Oh, you like funky a** baselines, charismatic flows and fun, breezy vibes? Well, in that case, I like Your Style. I also like Troy Ave‘s new single (and so will you). Setting the stage on this colorful effort, Chase N. Cashe cooks up a funky, layered beat that drips late 90’s pop/R&B (Mariah-esque, no?). Troy matches the sashaying, easy-going vibe with a Swiss-Army-like approach that blends a sung-rapped style with a more traditional flow, plus he dishes out a charismatic, intoxicating hook. Lloyd Banks’ deep, textured flow, a nice juxtaposition to the fluffier beat, rounds out this cooler than the other side of the pillow cut perfectly. Your Style was originally released as part of his White Christmas 2 tape in December, but is now available in a final mastered form.
Written by Lucas G. on 01/26/14
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Chiddy Chiddy Bang Bang" (2012)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.