Oh, you like funky a** baselines, charismatic flows and fun, breezy vibes? Well, in that case, I like Your Style. I also like Troy Ave‘s new single (and so will you). Setting the stage on this colorful effort, Chase N. Cashe cooks up a funky, layered beat that drips late 90’s pop/R&B (Mariah-esque, no?). Troy matches the sashaying, easy-going vibe with a Swiss-Army-like approach that blends a sung-rapped style with a more traditional flow, plus he dishes out a charismatic, intoxicating hook. Lloyd Banks’ deep, textured flow, a nice juxtaposition to the fluffier beat, rounds out this cooler than the other side of the pillow cut perfectly. Your Style was originally released as part of his White Christmas 2 tape in December, but is now available in a final mastered form.
Written by Lucas G. on 01/26/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Chiddy Chiddy Bang Bang" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.