Oh, you like funky a** baselines, charismatic flows and fun, breezy vibes? Well, in that case, I like Your Style. I also like Troy Ave‘s new single (and so will you). Setting the stage on this colorful effort, Chase N. Cashe cooks up a funky, layered beat that drips late 90’s pop/R&B (Mariah-esque, no?). Troy matches the sashaying, easy-going vibe with a Swiss-Army-like approach that blends a sung-rapped style with a more traditional flow, plus he dishes out a charismatic, intoxicating hook. Lloyd Banks’ deep, textured flow, a nice juxtaposition to the fluffier beat, rounds out this cooler than the other side of the pillow cut perfectly. Your Style was originally released as part of his White Christmas 2 tape in December, but is now available in a final mastered form.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Chiddy Chiddy Bang Bang" (2012)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Smoke Weed Everyday: A 30 Song 4/20 Playlist
- FL (of The Foodchain) - Young Amsterdam
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.