Ladies, you’ll have to excuse Troy Ave. You may be trying to cuff and claim a portion of his closet that’s the size of the Apollo, but the BSB chief has other plans. On his latest single, ME AND YOU, Ave wants to make it clear that he’s still down to hang with you, girl from California who couldn’t be more different from him, but you have to respect that at the end of the day it’s all about performing on that stage and collecting that paper. And if you try to brush him off since you think he’s not on yet, just know that everyone is already on his… you know... swag. Producer Sunny Dukes gets the assist by providing a lazy, summertime beat with big band horns for the NYC emcee to spell out his master plan. Look out for more lyrical powder for the people on Troy Ave’s upcoming B$B Volume 4 project, due out this Monday (5/5).
Written by Bryan H on 05/1/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Chiddy Chiddy Bang Bang" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.