Ladies, you’ll have to excuse Troy Ave. You may be trying to cuff and claim a portion of his closet that’s the size of the Apollo, but the BSB chief has other plans. On his latest single, ME AND YOU, Ave wants to make it clear that he’s still down to hang with you, girl from California who couldn’t be more different from him, but you have to respect that at the end of the day it’s all about performing on that stage and collecting that paper. And if you try to brush him off since you think he’s not on yet, just know that everyone is already on his… you know... swag. Producer Sunny Dukes gets the assist by providing a lazy, summertime beat with big band horns for the NYC emcee to spell out his master plan. Look out for more lyrical powder for the people on Troy Ave’s upcoming B$B Volume 4 project, due out this Monday (5/5).
Written by Bryan H on 05/1/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Chiddy Chiddy Bang Bang" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.