Troy Ave and 2 Chainz may be Lost Boyz, but they haven’t strayed from the road to riches. On the former’s latest promo single, a mixtape inclusion newly released in untagged form, the NYC fast-riser and his heavyweight guest assure us that paper will always be numero uno on their priority lists. As Troy succinctly puts it on the front, “I just want the money, f**k the fame.” Ziggy Beats mans the mixing boards, backing the collaborators’ block talk with slow-rolling percussion and a Chipmunk-pitched vocal sample. Fans can find the original (tagged) rendition of Lost Boyz on the DJ Drama-hosted White Christmas 2, available online as of December. If you haven’t already, be sure to check out Troy Ave’s guest contribution to Sauce Money‘s recent debut feature, The Borough.
Written by richard on 01/20/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Chiddy Chiddy Bang Bang" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.