Troy Ave and 2 Chainz may be Lost Boyz, but they haven’t strayed from the road to riches. On the former’s latest promo single, a mixtape inclusion newly released in untagged form, the NYC fast-riser and his heavyweight guest assure us that paper will always be numero uno on their priority lists. As Troy succinctly puts it on the front, “I just want the money, f**k the fame.” Ziggy Beats mans the mixing boards, backing the collaborators’ block talk with slow-rolling percussion and a Chipmunk-pitched vocal sample. Fans can find the original (tagged) rendition of Lost Boyz on the DJ Drama-hosted White Christmas 2, available online as of December. If you haven’t already, be sure to check out Troy Ave’s guest contribution to Sauce Money‘s recent debut feature, The Borough.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Chiddy Chiddy Bang Bang" (2012)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Whoo Kid Breaks Down His Essential DJ Set-Up
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.